Call for Board Member Applications
Calling all Young Professionals! B Team Buffalo is looking for new board members!
B Team Buffalo is looking for a few bright young professionals to fill open positions on our board of directors. If you are looking for an opportunity to be an active member of the Western New York community, helping to develop and create volunteer opportunities for the region’s young professionals, then our board might be an excellent fit for you.
B Team Buffalo is a non-profit organization led by young professionals dedicated to promoting a lasting sense of civic pride in the Greater Buffalo area. B Team Buffalo creates high-impact signature projects and assists other organizations with the development and execution of volunteer-driven events. We aim to inspire community engagement that translates into ongoing change.
We’re an Active Board of Directors
Each member of the B Team board takes an active role in our community service projects, and serves other duties to ensure our non-profit organization runs successfully. We are looking for individuals with skills including, but not limited to:
• Interest and experience in community service
• Commitment to volunteering
• Project management skills
• Marketing, communications, and sponsorship skills
• Interest in networking and developing relationships with other young professionals in Buffalo
As a B Team board member, you can expect to commit to:
• Attending one board meeting per month (2-3 hours)
• Sitting on at least one event committee per year
• Take a lead role in one of our administrative functions, such as marketing, communications, sponsorship, budgeting, project management, etc.
• Overall, board members spend between 7 and 10 hours of time per month doing B Team work, with more or less time being committed depending on the time of year and your schedule.
Still Interested? Submit Your Application