We are looking for motivated young professionals to help us accomplish our mission and can adhere to the following:
• Desire to find and engage with organizations working to make Buffalo and Western New York a better place.
• Knowledge, skills and abilities in one or more areas: finance, grant writing, event planning, volunteer engagement, membership coordination, marketing, and sponsorship.
• Interest and drive to learn more about new and upcoming non-profits and thinking of creative ways to connect young professionals to causes that can use volunteer support.
• Willingness to serve on at least one committee and to plan and implement two volunteer opportunities per year
• Attendance at monthly Board of Directors meetings
• A time commitment of approximately 5 hours per month including event planning and meeting attendance.
• Stay informed and publicly support services provided by B Team Buffalo, Inc.
• Prepare for and participate in discussions and deliberations of the Board of Directors
• Foster a positive working relationship with other Board of Directors members and the general membership
• Be aware of and abstain from any conflict of interest
If you would like more information about joining our Board of Directors, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.